What’s the American difference? Reliable, easy-to-read results. Prompt, friendly service.
Since 1993, American has been providing our loyal clients a full range of services, including soil testing, water and wastewater analysis, sediment and dredged material, and air analysis.
We are dedicated to performance – providing reliable analytical data, technical resources and extensive experience to ensure successful completion of your environmental projects.
We are committed to providing the best analytical services available, at competitive prices, with complete assurance of data quality, reliability and validity.
Your environmental samples are simply too important to trust to a nameless, faceless lab. Our expert, degreed lab technicians know and understand the myriad environmental regulatory challenges you face. We use the most advanced, state-of-the-art tools to generate prompt, reliable results that you can confidently act on.
Headquartered in our centrally located Farmingdale, NY facility, our certified scientists perform testing services that support evolving environmental regulatory programs such as:
- Industrial Site Remediation Act (ISRA)
- Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Superfund Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation Liability Act (CERCLA/SARA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA), including NPDES Monitoring
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination Act (NPDES) under CWA
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPP) under CWA
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Research Programs
When you partner with American, you receive accurate and reliable analytical results: timely, efficiently, and affordably. The expert analytical services—and personal relationships—you get from our technical staff of chemists can help reduce the time and investment you make into advancing your project.
Discover the American difference: Contact us today!